2019 Summer Program
June 3, 2019 - August 1, 2019
at the Heman Park Pool (7210 Olive) and University City Natatorium (7420 Shaftesbury Ave.)
Details of sessions, pricing, scholarships, locations, registration materials, and payment instructions can be found in the "2019 Summer Youth Registration Form," linked at the bottom of this page.
UCSC will offer two 4-week sessions. You may choose either or both, space permitting. Swim assessments are mandatory for new swimmers and will be held May 28 and 29, 5:30pm - 7pm, University City Natatorium, or by appointment arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Session 1: Weeks of June 3, June 10, June 17, June 24
- Session 2: Weeks of July 8, July 15, July 22, July 29
- Full season: All 8 weeks listed above (note the break for July 4 week)
Summer program pricing
- $70 per swimmer (one session); $120 per swimmer (both sessions)
- OR $25 per swimmer (one session); $40 (both sessions) for those swimmers who qualify based on limited income. (Contact email@example.com for more information on scholarships.)
- PLUS optional family membership to Heman Park Pool ($35 time-limited family membership possible)
- PLUS USA Swimming fee ($33 per swimmer OR $7 for swimmers who qualify based on limited income)
- PLUS fees for any meets your swimmer(s) attend
UCSC Members can pay bills using this link:
You can also donate via check, made payable to University City Swim Club, and mailed to Margaret Hassenstab, 7274 Creveling Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130