University City Swim Club offers a St. Louis youth swim team and adult masters team. Why is UCSC a wonderful choice for you and your family?
- Excellent coaching. Our coaches have decades of swim instruction experience -- they love what they do, and many families have chosen UCSC because of our coaches.
- Very flexible program. For a flat fee (for both adult and youth programs), you can swim as many times as you like during practice times. We do not require attendance, though most swimmers attend at least twice/week.
- One pool, one practice time. All youth swim practices begin at 5:30pm during the school year at the University City Natatorium and at 6:30pm during the summer at Heman Park Pool. (So if you have more than one swimmer, they swim at the same location at the same time!)
- A place for everyone. We offer a competitive swim program without a high-pressure environment.
- We offer skills instruction to refine technique and improve endurance.
- We offer learn-to-swim lessons for anyone who can swim 25 yards in some fashion, and our swimmers progress quickly.
- We offer coached workouts and a supportive swim community for adults.
- Smaller club = more attention. Our smaller size means that swimmers never “get lost” among the crowds. Their individual achievements are celebrated, and the coaches know each swimmer’s strengths and goals.
- Swim instruction for all. UCSC is committed to offering high-quality swim instruction regardless of a participant’s ability to pay.
- Parent community. Our parents can find community as well, spending time with each other on the bleachers during practices.
- We welcome you to try out our St. Louis youth swim team and adult Masters team to see if they are a good fit for your family! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a visit.
Back to top